Service Business Success:
Proven Strategies for Conquering the Challenges of a Service Start-Up
In Service Business Success, you’ll get everything you need to create a personalized lead magnet, bonus resource, short course, webinar, or paid product on how to tackle the challenges that prevent the success of a service business startup.
Why share or sell Service Business Success?
Because most start-up businesses fail within the first 4 years.
And if your customers or clients run or want to start a service business, you know that there are common roadblocks that all of them face.
However, those who are able to deal with those obstacles head-on have the greatest success. And luckily, there are proven strategies that anyone can implement, and which you can teach them in Service Business Success.
By helping your customers tackle the biggest obstacles to the success of their service business, you’ll build your reputation as someone who can really get results… you’ll be winning their thanks and watching their businesses take off!
Here’s what you’ll teach in Service Business Success:
There are 4 modules in the course plus an Introduction and a Conclusion in which your customers do some action planning.
- Introduction – You’ll kick-start your students’ learning by going over the objectives and expectations of the course.
- Module 1 – Why Go Self-Employed? You’ll then show your students the reasons for starting their own service business and some different income models, so they get motivated to tackle the challenges they’ll face
- Module 2 – Success Factors in Running Your Own Service Business: Next, you’ll explore the pros and cons of a service business and the critical characteristics service providers need, so your students can quickly recognize where they’ll need to develop their skills
- Module 3 – Common Challenges for Service Business Owners: In Module 3, you’ll present the most common challenges your students will face in their service business, so they can be prepared to meet those challenges head-on
- Module 4 – Creating Strategies to Overcome Challenges: You’ll then share proven strategies for tackling the fears and challenges of running a service business, so your students have some solid ideas for ways to overcome the obstacles to their success
- Module 5 – Create an Action Plan for Service Business Success: Module 5 brings it all together as you help your students select the best strategies for addressing their biggest challenges, so they can start moving forward to success immediately
- Conclusion and Next Steps: Finally, you’ll wrap up the course by reinforcing what your students learned, so they can leave with renewed motivation and be ready to take action
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the Service Business Success package:
- Service Business Success Course Book (6,397 words, 36 pages) – Gives you and your customers an actionable plan, so they can tackle service business challenges. The course book contains all the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop. (a $997 value)
- Action Guide (16 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers. (a $297 value)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (2,253 words, 15 pages) – Key points and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time.
- Graphics (14 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png) so you can use them in additional handouts or for customers who are visual learners
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page, at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Top Tips Infographics (.pptx, .pdf & .png) – especially great for helping visual learners implement the material (a $150 value)
- 10 Best Practices
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid
- 70 Service Business Ideas – which gives inspiration to customers who are having trouble figuring out a new service business to start
- Slideshow (77 Slides) – a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar or video, so you can just fire up your slide program and start teaching (creating these takes at least a day)
- Instructions for Using Your New Content, so you’ll have tons of ideas of how to repurpose everything above to create webinars, video, emails, and any other content you need
- Top Ways to Deliver Training Programs, which helps you select the right delivery method for you, so you can reach your target audience and maximize sales
Lead Generation Materials:
- Tweets with tips about service business success strategies for sharing on any social media platform, so you can promote your work to more people
- Success Factors Slideshow – that covers the success factors from the first module, so that you can quickly create a shareable video, presentation, or slideshow that promotes your course to more people
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Service Business Success:
- Offer as a free giveaway online or at live workshops to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or a course.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as an additional resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
Take a look at some screenshots of what you’ll get in Service Business Success:
Contents are delivered as .docx, .pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it’s up to me to call them!–VaNessa Duplessie
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Service Business Success, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats.
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, or lists of resources.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. Take a look at what others are charging in your industry and then find your own middle ground.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.