Do you ever wake up and lie there in bed going through your mental to-do list, figuring out what to do first?
Or, maybe that doesn’t happen until you sit down at your desk.
Either way, most people waste a LOT of time just thinking about what to do next.
All that wasted time could have been spent getting things done!
In Prioritize for Success, we’ve put together a customizable training course that walks through the most popular ways to set priorities that will propel you to success.
It’s ready to sell and teach as-is, or you can customize it however you want. Add your own content, edit what’s there, break it up, transform it to other media.
Prioritize for Success
Here’s everything you get in the Prioritize For Success Full Training Program:
- Why You Need To Set Priorities
- Daily Priorities Start With Long Term Goals
- The Basics Of Setting Priorities
- Categorizing Your Daily Tasks
- Ranking Things To Do
- Rating Priorities On A Scale
- Time Boxing And Scheduling Your Daily To Do List
- Monitoring And Assessing How You Spend Your Time
- Identifying Distractions That Are Keeping You From Your Priorities
- Common Mistakes To Avoid
- Course Book – Prioritize For Success (10 module, 38 page report)
- Course Workbook (Worksheets that people complete as part of the course’s learning activities)
- Infographic (8 Steps to Getting Your Priorities Straight)
- Powerpoint Slide Presentation (95 slides for presenting the course content – use in classroom, webinar, or video)
- Speaker Notes (Use the text provided in the Notes section of the slides to guide your webinars, videos and presentations)
- Course Overview (A birds-eye view of the entire course in Mind Map form)
- Facilitator Guide (Instructions on how to present the course, along with copies of the slides and speaker notes)
- Course Evaluation Form (A questionnaire to be completed by the participants to give feedback on the course)
- Top Ways To Deliver Your Training (5 different ways you can deliver your training, and tips for implementing each)
- Instructions for Using Your Content
- 52 Tips/Emails (52 tips on setting priorities to be used either as emails, ebook, or other ways)
- Infographic (Setting Priorities Starts With Goals)
- Tweets (30 pre-written tweets/tips on setting priorities)
- Blog Posts (5 pre-written blog posts on prioritizing)
- Opt-In Gift (Report, Cheat Sheet, and Slide Presentation – The 6 Golden Rules For Setting Priorities)
- Follow Up Emails (5 emails to follow-up the opt-in gift)
- Editable eCover Templates (10 Designs in 2D psd, ready to convert to your own branded eCovers)
- Squeeze & Sales Pages (Editable Sales and Squeeze Pages for you to market & sell your course.)
Prioritize for Success
Screenshot previews of all your course components:
Some ideas for using and repurposing your content
- Use some or all of the content to build your list through squeeze page giveaways or as a printed report to hand to offline customers.
- Share the visuals on social media or add to other content.
- Use the blog posts and infographic content on your blog for educating your readers.
- Use the content as part of an autoresponder series that promotes an ebook or course, either your own or as an affiliate.
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each topic
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire pack, all combined as a paid ebook or course.
- Use the slides for slideshare sites and then record those as videos to add to the content, or to drive traffic to your site via video sharing sites.
- Use the outlines to rewrite the content and distribute on guest blogs and directories to establish yourself as an expert and drive traffic back to your site or to your own or an affiliate offer.
- Hold a webinar, Hangout, or teleseminar and use the speaker notes in the slides as the basis for your script. Then follow up with paid coaching sessions that go into more detail about implementing what participants learned.
- Add the content to your membership site to help people learn about this topic.
- Combine the content with other PLR to create an even larger course or series of courses.
- Use the tweets or snippets of the content as social media updates to fill up your social media schedule or as tips of the day.
- Use the content and tools for yourself and your clients or to learn more about this topic.
Want to see an article sample? Here’s a snippet from “Prioritize For Success – The Basics of Setting Priorities”:
Setting Your Priorities
There are several methods for setting priorities which we’ll discuss in the next few modules, but for each, tie in your daily activities with the goal or passion with which they’re related. If your goal is to maintain a more organized workspace, write this alongside ‘clean desk’ on your to-do list. This helps you remember why this task is important to you.
Can You Delegate?
When dealing with daily tasks, always ask yourself whether or not something can be delegated. This is usually impossible with personal goals, but with professional ones it can work quite well. Look especially at the lowest priority items on your list to see if there is a way to get rid of them by delegating.
Prioritize for Success
Please read our Content Rules to see what you CAN and CAN NOT do with your content.