On-Camera Video Basics
Connect with your audience & build trust with quick, simple face-to-face videos
In On-Camera Video Basics, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to create exceptional face-to-face, talking-head videos.
Why share or sell ‘On-Camera Video Basics’?
Video content is almost synonymous with online marketing today. And it’s not something businesses can avoid.
That means if your clients are not producing video, then they’re going to fall behind their competition.
And if they’re avoiding showing their faces on-camera in their videos,…
…then they’re missing out on one of the easiest ways to build an engaged audience who knows, likes, and trusts them.
But creating effective “talking head” videos isn’t quite as simple as having a great idea and hitting ‘record’.
On-Camera video takes a little planning, practice and patience to do well.
And just the thought of being seen and heard on video can be terrifying for people who are new to video. Many of your clients probably struggle to find the confidence to sit and talk in front of a camera lens.
Fortunately, you can help your clients get off to a fast start with on-camera video
The key to producing great on-camera video is to get to grips with the basic elements such as choosing the right equipment, picking the right topics, and refining speech & body language.
Then it’s just a matter of taking the plunge and recording.
With our brandable, done-for-you course called On-Camera Video Basics, you can get your clients started with on-camera video by teaching them essential skills that they’ll go on to practice and improve on in every great video they make.
Here’s what you’ll teach in On-Camera Video Basics
There are 5 modules in the course, as well as a Conclusion in which you do a final review and action planning.
- Introduction – How On-Camera, Face-to-Face Video Fits into Your Business – In this first module, you’ll discuss the enormous benefits of creating on camera videos, so that your clients recognize exactly what they can achieve once they get past that first video and start getting comfortable on camera. They’ll then pick one goal to focus on for creating an on-camera video during the course.
- Take One: Set the Stage – In this module, you’ll list options for basic and next level equipment, set up and lighting for the right on-camera environment, and other factors that will influence how the final video looks. Understanding how all of the elements work together to impact video recording will help your clients produce a great video with minimal retakes, if any.
- Take Two: Choose Your Topic and Draft Your Script Notes – Now that your clients know what equipment they’ll use and where they’ll record their video, they can decide what they’ll talk about and say. In this module you’ll explain techniques for selecting the right topics for their business, and how to plan their content so that they’ll be comfortable speaking and will get their points across.
- Take Three: Hit Record – Tips for Talking, Looking, and Acting – Next, you’ll focus on helping your clients get comfortable on camera. You’ll cover things like how fast your clients should speak, where to look, facial expressions, and what to do with their hands. Then all they have to do is start recording – practice recording their on camera videos and see where they need to make some adjustments to their set up or speech and behavior mannerisms.
- Take Four: Render and Publish Your Video – With their first on-camera video recorded, it’s time to render it and get it in front of your client’s audience. In this module, you’ll explore some easy options for editing, rendering and hosting, so that your clients have a video that’s ready to share with the world.
- That’s a Wrap!: Conclusion and Next Steps – In the final module, you’ll do a brief recap of everything covered in the course, and then guide your clients through doing some action planning – so that they walk away with a clear picture of what they need to do next to kickstart their on-camera video creation.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the On-Camera Basics package:
- Course Book (8,447 words, 46 pages) Everything your clients need to start connecting with their audience by creating on-camera, face-to-face videos. (Value $997)
- Action Guide (16 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Summary Cheat Sheet (2,237 words, 18 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (10 Graphics in .pptx, .pdf & .png) – Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- 2 Infographics (.pptx, .pdf & .png) – Two visual lists – of Best Practices and Mistakes to Avoid – so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned (outsourcing these would cost at least $100)
- Tools & Equipment List (Some of the most popular pieces of equipment to create excellent on-camera videos, and the software to edit & publish them)
- Slideshow (103 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, videos, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your own words and examples.
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
- Social Media Posts (30 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use On-Camera Basics:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “On-Camera Basics”:
Contents are delivered as .doc, .pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching On-Camera Video Basics, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.