Launch Your Product Like a Pro
How to Build Buzz and Maximize Sales For Your New Product or Service
With Launch Your Product Like a Pro – Beacon package, you’ll get everything you need to create your own online course in record time,
….where you’ll teach your audience how to build buzz and maximize sales for their new product or service.
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content AND instructor materials (including slides).
When your customers have a new product or service ready to launch, you can be sure they’ve invested a lot of time and money in it.
They’re anxious that their hard work won’t pay off, and they’re not sure how to guarantee their product will be a success.
They may even be having nightmares that no one will buy it at all!
But with a clear, step-by-step launch process, they don’t have to stress about what to do.
They just have to follow a checklist and make a few decisions, plan out everything, …and then do it!
What needs to go on their launch checklist? What’s the process to follow?
With our course on how to Launch Your Product Like a Pro, you’ll give your customers all the detailed tasks they need to complete for a successful launch.
Your customers will be able to sleep soundly, knowing they’re on the right track for a profitable launch. And their business will take off to new heights when they have a proven formula for the future.
Our ready-to-teach program is divided into separate modules, so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid student overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is easy to edit and brand.
That’s because when you purchase a license to our brandable, done-for-you courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your audience launch their product and achieve breakthrough sales,
…and they’ll be thanking you for their expanded reputation and business growth!
Here’s what you’ll teach in Launch Your Product Like a Pro…
There are 4 modules in the course, plus an introduction and a conclusion with final action planning that ensures your students achieve success from your training.
And with the way the materials are structured, you can easily deliver your course as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Remember, if you’d like to run the course as a presentation, webinar, or recorded video, you can also get slides and other Instructor Materials in the Blaze package for this course.
Here’s a summary of each module’s learning outcomes:
Introduction – Why Every Product Needs a Launch Process
You’ll start out by showing your customers how effective launch planning will help them maximize sales, reduce stress, and avoid costly mistakes and technology problems. You’ll explain why most product launches fail and how they can make sure theirs is a big success.
Module 1 – Steps for Success in the Product Pre-Launch Phase
Next, you’ll uncover the steps they need to take in their ‘pre-launch’ phase of the launch process. These are the actions that will ensure they get immediate sales, meet their timelines, and get their customers into a ‘buying mindset’ BEFORE they go live and start accepting orders. These are also the critical planning tasks that guarantee their sanity during the launch itself!
Module 2 – The Product Launch Phase
In Module 2, you’ll dive into the actual launch phase, when your customers’ cart or doors open and they begin making sales. You’ll teach them the success factors for a smooth and efficient launch, and also what it takes to maintain and build excitement that leads to greater sales throughout the launch.
Module 3 – Post Launch Priorities
Once the launch time ends, your customers’ work is not over. In Module 3, you’ll teach them the strategies that contribute to repeat sales, customer loyalty, and the increased success of future launches – so all their hard work will pay off over and over again.
Module 4 – Basic Product Launch Project Management 101
Every profitable launch relies on good organization skills. In Module 4, you’ll teach your customers the best practices for managing their product launch, so that everything runs seamlessly, their customers are well taken care of, and no little detail is forgotten.
Conclusion and Next Steps
By this point, you’ve showed your customers the key tasks for every phase of their product launch process and they’ve started planning their next launch. In the concluding module, you’ll guide them through putting together a final action plan. You’ll give them more tips for effective launches, and you’ll have them identify their next steps for ensuring they have a launch formula they can use again and again in the future!
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the Launch Your Product Like a Pro – Beacon package:
- Course Book (8670 words, 50 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (29 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (3682 words, 21 pages) – which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (15 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- 3 Stages of a Product Launch Infographic – (In .pptx, .pdf & .png)
- Tools and Resources – An extensive list of tools and resources, so your customers don’t have to start wasting time researching different options for running their launch
- Suggested Curriculum – We’ve hand-picked related course topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
IMPORTANT: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
Here are just some of the ways you can use Launch Your Product Like a Pro – Beacon Package:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to demonstrate your expertise and get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that’s inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Launch Your Product Like a Pro” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Ready-to-Teach Courses from Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder and CEO of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you courses you can deliver under your own name.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a professional online course (or live workshop) ready to launch in just a couple days…
- You share or sell the course for multiple times what you paid (getting a massive ROI)…
- You become the go-to resource for your audience AND have a source of passive income.
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Launch Your Product Like a Pro, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.