Want More Content on How to Teach an Online Course?
We’ve created an ‘expansion pack’ which includes tips for teaching online courses, a list of tools, emails, blog posts and and other great content that you could add on to your How to Teach an Online Course package.
Or, use the content on its own to attract more followers, build customer loyalty, and drive more leads and sales.
As an expansion pack, the content allows you to provide an even more extensive program for your students. You can use the materials to create additional training, and could even add them directly to the existing Course Book. Use the extra content to supplement those main course materials.
You could also use the content as bonuses to increase the value of your program. Or consider using elements as additional lead magnets to attract students to this or another course.
The How to Teach an Online Course Expansion Pack includes:
10 Tips to Encourage Active Learning – Use these tips in your online sessions to encourage active learning, improve your facilitation skills and get maximum results – in .docx.
20 Questions to Generate Discussion – Use this list of thought-provoking questions to get discussions going during your live online course sessions – in .docx.
40 Tools to Teach Your Online Course – A list of 40 tools you can use when teaching your online course to make it stand out from the crowd.
5 DFY Emails – 5 pre-written emails to use in your lead nurturing or student follow-ups. Just customize and add to your auto-responder:
- How to foster meaningful discussion when teaching your online course (298 words)
- Defining your goal for teaching your online course (310 words)
- Add video to boost engagement in your online course (325 words)
- How to overcome your fear of teaching online courses (301 words)
- The best practices for planning online teaching sessions (317 words)
5 DFY Blog Posts – 5 blog posts you can customize, repurpose, and use anywhere in your business (people love using these for livestream starters too!):
- How to Use Active Listening When Teaching an Online Course (571 words)
- The Benefits of Teaching an Online Course (577 words)
- 6 Common Mistakes People Make When Teaching Online Courses(577 words)
- The 6 Keys to an Engaging Online Course (633 words)
- The Essential Tools You Need to Teach an Online Course (556 words)
Canva Templates – Just copy the templates in Canva (free platform), edit however you want, and use to attract leads or boost the value of your courses:
- Lesson Plan – An editable lesson plan template to use for each online course session
- Infographic: Best Practices for Teaching Your Online Course – An editable infographic template on the top 5 best practices
If you get BOTH How to Teach an Online Course AND this Expansion Pack, you’ll get the following bonus:
- Trello Board – The Action Guide for ‘How to Teach an Online Course’ set up for you in an interactive Trello Board.
Just copy the board and edit however you want. Then offer it as a bonus for students in your program, so they have a digital way to complete the Action Steps.
You can even repurpose it in the future for other online courses!
IMPORTANT: The Bonus Trello Board will be sent via a separate email when you purchase both packages – the main course on How to Teach an Online Course AND the related Expansion Pack.
Screenshot previews of all your content in the “How to Teach an Online Course Expansion Pack”:
If you don’t already own the main course on How to Teach an Online Course, you can get it here:
Then, be sure to pick up the How to Teach an Online Course Expansion Pack here:
Get the How to Teach an Online Course Expansion Pack:
REMEMBER! You’ll only get the BONUS Trello Board if you purchase BOTH the main program on How to Teach an Online course AND the Expansion Pack on this page.