Want More Content on How to Start an Online Store?
We’ve created an ‘expansion pack’ which includes an assessment, checklist, resource list, done-for-you emails, blog posts and and other great content that you could add on to your How to Start an Online Store package.
Or, use the content on its own to attract more followers, build customer loyalty, and drive more leads and sales.
As an expansion pack, the content allows you to provide an even more extensive program for your students. You can use the materials to create additional training, and could even add them directly to the existing Course Book. Use the extra content to supplement those main course materials.
You could also use the content as bonuses to increase the value of your program. Or consider using elements as additional lead magnets to attract students to this or another course.
The How to Start an Online Store Expansion Pack includes:
- Are You Ready to Start an Online Store? (Assessment) – Whatever your business situation, this self-assessment worksheet will help you define your interest and motivation for starting an online store, in .docx.
- Key Components for Designing an Online Store (Checklist) – Use this checklist to make sure your online store has all the necessary design elements to ensure a high-quality user experience, in .docx.
- 7 Top eCommerce Platforms for Your Online Store – Use this doc to consider your online stores’ specific needs and see what the top ecommerce sites have to offer, in .docx.
- 5 Best Practices for Your Online Store (Infographic) – in editable canva template and text in .docx
- 5 DFY Emails – 5 pre-written emails to use in your lead nurturing or student follow-ups. Just customize and add to your auto-responder:
- Tips to drive traffic to your online store (315 words)
- How your online store can use free shipping to drive sales (320 words)
- Boost your online store sales with honest sales copy (366 words)
- Improve your customer service with a return and refund policy (360 words)
- How to set your product prices with tiered pricing (342 words)
- 5 DFY Blog Posts – 5 blog posts you can customize, repurpose, and use anywhere in your business (people love using these for livestream starters too!):
- Starting an Online Store – Best Practices for Finding Products to Sell (570 words)
- Drive Traffic to Your Online Store – 7 Marketing Tactics That Get Results (635 words)
- How to Start an Online Store with No Investment Money at All (568 words)
- 7 Ways to Personalize Your Online Store for the Best Shopping Experience (590 words)
- 7 Strategies for Building a Profitable Online Store (502 words)
If you get BOTH How to Start an Online Store AND this Expansion Pack, you’ll get the following bonus:
- Trello Board – The Action Guide for ‘How to Start an Online Store’ set up for you in an interactive Trello Board.
Just copy the board and edit however you want. Then offer it as a bonus for students in your program, so they have a digital way to complete the Action Steps.
You can even repurpose it in the future for other online courses!
IMPORTANT: The Bonus Trello Board will be sent via a separate email when you purchase both packages – the main course on How to Start an Online Store AND the related Expansion Pack.
Screenshot previews of all your content in the “How to Start an Online Store Expansion Pack”:
If you don’t already own the main course on How to Start an Online Store, you can get it here:
Then, be sure to pick up the How to Start an Online Store Expansion Pack here:
Get the How to Start an Online Store Expansion Pack:
REMEMBER! You’ll only get the BONUS Trello Board if you purchase BOTH the main program on How to Start an Online Store AND the Expansion Pack on this page.