How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts
Get More Visibility, Leads, and Sales by Becoming a Podcast Guest Speaker
With How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts – Beacon package, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course or eBook,
….where you’ll teach your audience how to get more visibility, leads, and sales by becoming a podcast guest speaker
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content AND instructor materials (including slides).
Are you a business coach, service provider, or course creator?
Could your clients benefit from expanding their visibility and reaching new audiences?
You can help them right now by delivering your own course on guest podcasting,… while growing your income at the same time.
There’s a huge portion of the population who LOVE listening to podcasts.
That’s because it’s something they can do when they’re engaged in other activities, wherever they are, and on demand. For example, people listen to podcasts in their car, working out, waiting in line, going for a walk, or anywhere that they can’t read or watch. And some people just prefer audio to text or visuals.
However, many business owners avoid creating podcast content, either because they don’t like it themselves or it’s just one more thing to do on their list.
Being interviewed as a guest on a podcast is an ideal solution AND it brings a whole slew of other benefits.
Just like with guest blogging, guest podcasting can:
- Increase your visibility with a new (and engaged) audience
- Establish your credibility with that audience
- Increase traffic to your website from new sources
- Grow your email list and leads (when you offer a free gift to listeners)
- Build relationships with a new audience (especially since they’ll hear a real person)
- Make more sales of your products and services,… since you’re reaching a whole new audience
You can achieve all that through being a podcast guest, with barely any effort or cost!
That’s because it doesn’t take much preparation to be interviewed off-camera, and you need very little technology of your own.
But guest podcasting only works if you pick the right podcasts, prepare properly, and follow-up.
And you can help your audience by teaching them how.
You don’t even have to create any of the course content yourself!
With our brandable, ready-to-teach course on ‘How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts’, you can both LEARN and TEACH others the process for getting booked as a podcast guest.
In How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts, you’ll teach your students how to:
- Establish the right mindset for being a podcast guest, and set goals that make sense for their business
- Find podcasts that their target audience listens to and which are open to guest interviews
- Craft a pitch that will catch the podcast hosts interest in interviewing them on their show
- Customize their pitch for each podcast host, and take the necessary steps to get booked
- Prepare themselves and their tech properly, so that they make a professional impression
- Be a stellar podcast guest during and after their interview, so they earn a reputation as someone well worth interviewing
- Maximize the immediate and long-term impact of the podcast interview on their business
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you’ll cover in the course.]
Our brandable, easy-to-customize program is divided into separate modules and lessons, so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can learn from it yourself and start getting yourself booked as a podcast guest,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That’s because when you purchase a license to our brandable, done-for-you courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your audience implement a powerful strategy for growing their audience and their business.
And… you’ll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level.
Here’s what you’ll teach in How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts…
There are 8 modules in the course, containing separate lessons, an introduction, and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Remember, if you’d like to run the course as a presentation, webinar, or recorded video, you can also get slides and other Instructor Materials in the Blaze package for this course. Just CLICK HERE to see everything included.
Here’s an overview of each module’s learning outcomes:
You’ll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Are You a Good Candidate to Be A Podcast Guest?
Podcasts convey helpful information in a relaxed, conversational way, and appearing as a podcast guest can have a massive impact on business growth.
In this first module, you’ll guide your students to cultivate a positive mindset and set specific goals, so that they can confidently and intentionally set in motion their guest podcasting strategy
Module 2 – Find the Perfect Podcasts
There are thousands of podcasts out there, but you need to pick relevant one to be a guest on if it’s going to make a difference for your business.
In Module 2, you’ll show your students how to create a list of podcast hosts who broadcast to relevant target audiences, so that they can start cultivating relationships with those hosts.
Module 3 – Draft a Standout Pitch
After defining your target market and the podcast shows you’d like to appear on, the next step is writing a winning pitch.
In Module 3, you’ll show your students how to put together a pitch that resonates with their target audience, so that podcast hosts are excited to interview them.
Module 4 – Customize Your Pitch and Get Booked
With a general pitch prepared, it’s time to approach the podcast hosts with a pitch that’s customized to each audience.
In Module 4, you’ll walk your students through what they need to do to get booked as a guest on their target podcasts, so that they can start getting their message out to the world.
Module 5 – Prepare for Your Podcast Interview
A successful appearance as a guest on a podcast starts with the preparation.
In Module 5, you’ll discuss what your students need to do to prepare for their interview, so that they feel confident and stay focused on the needs of their host’s podcast audience.
- Lesson 1: Prepare Your Tech – In Lesson 1, you’ll show your students how to set up the appropriate technology so that they come across as a professional podcast guest.
- Lesson 2: Prepare Yourself for the Interview – In Lesson 2, you’ll teach your students ways to prepare themselves and their contribution in advance, so that they feel confident and stay focused on serving their listeners.
Module 6 – Be A Good Podcast Guest
Once you get booked on a podcast, you want to make sure you’re the best guest possible and that you make a professional impression in all your interviews.
In Module 6, you’ll discuss the essential behaviors of podcast guests who stand out and earn a reputation as someone well worth interviewing again and on other podcasts.
- Lesson 1: How to Be A Good Podcast Interviewee – In Lesson 1, you’ll explore the best practices and conventions of being a good podcast guest, so that your students will perform professionally in all their interviews.
- Lesson 2: Follow Up with Your Podcast Host – In Lesson 2, you’ll show your students ways that they can develop a helpful, appreciative, and professional relationship with their host, so that they’ll be invited back for further interviews and get referred to other podcast hosts.
Module 7 – Maximize the Value of Your Podcast Interview
For your guest appearances on podcasts to make an impact on your business, you need to ensure the widest publicity coverage and visibility possible.
In Module 7, you’ll explore ways to increase the value of every guest podcast interview your students are invited to, both immediately and in the long-term .
- Lesson 1: Publicize Your Podcast Interview – In Lesson 1, you’ll show your students ways to use social media for maximum publicity, so that they’ll attract more listeners to their podcast interviews and more followers on their platforms.
- Lesson 2: Repurpose and Polish – In Lesson 2, you’ll discuss ways to capitalize on your students’ podcast interviews and attract more leads long after the initial broadcast has taken place.
Module 8 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll share some additional tips with your students on how to keep getting results from their podcast guest bookings.
You’ll also have the opportunity to review the course and have your students plan future action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts – Beacon package:
- Course Book (13,836 words, 81 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (42 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful studeents.
- Interview Preparation Document (4 pages) – To edit and use as an aide on the day of interview
- Tech Checklist (2 pages) – to use during equipment set-up and before the interview starts
- Podcast Tracking Spreadsheet – To keep track of the podcasts you want to guest on and your email pitches that you send out
- Summary Cheat Sheet (5129 words, 34 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (30 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We’ve hand-picked related course topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
IMPORTANT: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
Here are just some of the ways you can use How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts – Beacon Package:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to demonstrate your expertise and get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that’s inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource AND have a source of passive income
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.