Evernote is a multi-platform system that enables you to keep all those post-its, to-do lists and bits and pieces in one place. It’s a fantastic and extremely popular tool that is proving itself to be not only a great application, but an essential for anyone!
A Kickstart Guide to Evernote is a set of 4 step-by-step guides and 6 video tutorials that cover an introduction to the software, the basics of how to use it, different types of content you can add, and other powerful features of Evernote.
NOTE: As with all tools, software, or websites, changes to the look and feel can happen at any time. Please be sure to walk through the guides, screenshots and video yourself using the current version of the platform before publishing it for your readers and customers. Be prepared to make updates where necessary.
The Kickstart Guide to Evernote contains the following:
- What Is Evernote?
- How Does Evernote Work?
- What Do People Use Evernote For?
- Sign Up With Evernote
- Download The Evernote Program
- Adding A Note
- Adding A Note With An Android Device
- Adding A Note With An iPad
- Deleting A Note
- Add A Notebook and Notebook Stack
- Tags and Sub-Tags
What To Put In Evernote
- Installing And Using The Web Clipper
- Email Directly To Evernote
- Use The Camera To Add An Image To Evernote
- Record Audio To Add To A Note
- Adding A Photo To A Note
- Create A Webcam Note
- Create An Ink Note
- Searching Notes
More Evernote Power
- Include Evernote In Your Google Search Results
- Searching Notes By Creation Location
- Sharing Notes and Notebooks
- Go Premium
- What’s In The Trunk?
- Introducing Evernote – 4 Page Introductory Report
- The Basics – 30 Page Report
- What To Put In Evernote – 28 Page Report
- More Evernote Power – 13 Page Report
- Evernote Cheatsheet – A Cheatsheet on performing all basic Evernote tasks
- 238 Screenshots (All the screenshots from the reports, including images from Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android versions of Evernote)
- Editable eCover Templates (10 Designs in 2D psd, ready to convert to your own branded eCovers)
- Instructions for using your new content
- Getting Started With Evernote (07:04)
- How To Use The Evernote Web Clipper (06:42)
- How To Email To Evernote (02:46)
- Add Multimedia To Evernote Notes (04:52)
- How To Search Evernote (02:26)
- How To Share Evernote Notes (03:06)
A Kickstart Guide To Evernote
Sample Video Tutorial – How To Search Evernote
Take a look at the reports and screenshots included with your content!
- Use one of the guides or the cheatsheet to build your list through squeeze page giveaways, and then follow-up with a full course
- Create a printed form of the guide for an offline course.
- Use any included slides to create videos for promotion, training, membership sites, lead generation, driving traffic, etc.
- Put the videos on your paid membership site to create a new course for your members. Provide the guides and cheatsheet as additional support material.
- Share the cheatsheet with your social media groups to build loyalty, or add to other content.
- Use a portion of the content on your blog for educating your readers, and then follow-up with an opt-in offer to get them on your list, or as a paid course.
- Use a portion of the content as part of an autoresponder series that promotes the full course or a larger one that’s either your own or as an affiliate.
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each topic
- Hold a webinar or teleseminar and use the content as a basis for creating your slides and script. Then follow up with paid coaching sessions that go into more detail about implementing what participants learned, including getting access to the videos.
- Combine the content with other content to create an even larger course or series of courses.
- Use snippets of the content as tweets to fill up your social media schedule, as tips of the day, or to promote a paid or opt-in version of the course.
- Use the content and tools for yourself and your clients or to learn more about this topic.
A Kickstart Guide To Evernote
Please read our Content Rules to see what you CAN and CAN NOT do with your content.