How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan
Accelerate Your Business Growth with a Content Plan You’ll Actually Use
In How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan, you’ll get everything you need to create a self-study eBook, online course, or valuable learning resource on how to create a content plan you’ll actually use.
Why share or sell ‘How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan’?
It’s a given today that content marketing is one of the most effective ways to:
- Establish yourself as an expert,
- Attract new customers, and
- Develop a loyal following.
But where do you start?
And what content should you create? How much of it do you need to be effective?
Most small business owners and entrepreneurs are already overwhelmed with the day-to-day tasks of running their business.
The whole idea of adding even MORE to their workload can produce panic attacks.
But you don’t have to spend all your time creating content to make it work for you.
The key is to focus on what will get the best results for YOUR business, given your available time and resources.
In other words…
You need to create a REALISTIC content plan – one that you know you can commit to.
With our course on ‘How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan‘, that’s exactly what you’ll teach your clients to do (and learn for yourself)!
You’ll walk through a step-by-step process for identifying and planning out the content that will make the biggest impact on your students’ business. And they’ll come away with an action plan and editorial calendar that they’ll finally be able to implement.
Even better, when you purchase a license to How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Build your reputation as an expert with webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting devotion)
- Sell the course for 100% profit…. and a nice new income stream for you
You’ll be helping your clients and customers finally take advantage of the power of content to grow their business,
….while you add an extra stream of income into your own business at the same time!
Here’s what you’ll teach in How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan…
There are 5 modules in the course plus an Introduction and a Conclusion, which can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here’s an overview of each module:
- Introductions – Where You MUST Create Content in Your Business
In the first module, you’ll establish the benefits of content marketing and explain the four key types of content every business owner needs to create, no matter what business they’re in. You’ll set expectations for what your participants will achieve in the course, and they’ll start thinking about the current state of their content creation.
- Module 1 – Set Goals to Set Content Priorities
The first step in creating a successful content plan is defining goals. In this module, you’ll show your students how the four types of content directly impact different business goals. They’ll then use that information to pick a focus for their content plan, specifying how their content will help them achieve their goals.
- Module 2 – Who Are You Creating Content For?
For any content marketing to work, you need to know your audience well. So in this module, you’ll show your students how to create a customer profile that goes beyond the usual demographics and psychographics. For each type of content, you’ll explore exactly what questions are in any customer’s mind, so that your students can create the most effective content to meet their needs.
- Module 3 – What Plan Can You Realistically Commit To?
It’s easy to get carried away with plans that sound wonderful, but are impossible to implement. In this module, you’ll explore the different questions your students need to answer to ensure their content plans are achievable. They’ll then put together a one-page content marketing plan that summarizes what they want to achieve and how they’ll get there.
- Module 4 – Create Your Editorial Calendar
With a realistic content plan in hand, your students can start creating their editorial calendar for content they want to publish. In this module, you’ll show them how to put together a calendar that outlines the most important information they need to stay on track and take action on their plan. You’ll give them tips for coming up with content ideas, as well as a checklist for ensuring consistent quality content.
- Module 5 – Planning for Future Growth
As your students get more comfortable with content marketing, they’ll want to expand their efforts and adjust for the changing needs of their business. In this module, you’ll give them tips for maintaining momentum, managing their time, and keeping an endless supply of content ideas available whenever they need it.
- Conclusion and Next Steps
In the last module, you’ll review what your students learned in the course and send them off with more tips for keeping their content creation going strong. Encourage them to start implementing their content marketing plan right away, taking advantage of all their course work.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan – Beacon package:
- Course Book (8,080 words, 48 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop. (Value $997)
- Action Guide (18 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers
- Content Marketing Plan Template (1 page – a snapshot summary of your plan)
- Editorial Calendar (Content planning spreadsheet for the 4 types of content to create in your business)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (3,095 words, 23 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time
- Graphics (15 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png) These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png)
- Suggested Curriculum – We’ve hand-picked 12 topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that’s inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan”:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.