Build Your Audience Using Social Media
Simple Social Media Tactics to Grow an Audience of Your Ideal Customers.
With Build Your Audience Using Social Media – Beacon package, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course or eBook,
….where you’ll teach your audience proven social media tactics to grow an audience of their ideal customers.
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
If you’re a business coach, consultant, educator, or anyone helping others grow their business….
You’ll probably have heard at least one of the following laments:
“I have a great product/service/course, but no one to sell it to!”
“I’m stuck! If I could only get more followers and customers, I know my business would grow.”
“I’ve tried using social media to get more leads and customers, but it never works for me and it takes so much time.”
Do any of those sound familiar? Have you experienced any yourself?
Social media is a powerful tool for both finding your ideal customers and building a relationship with them. That’s because no matter who your audience is, they’re probably using social media in some way. And…
It doesn’t have to cost you anything to build an audience – just a little time and commitment.
Unfortunately, many business owners go about using social media the wrong way and never see any progress.
However, when we conducted our research, we found that those who are successful in building an audience with social media follow 3 simple steps:
Step 1 – Know Your Audience
Step 2 – Attract Your Ideal Customers
Step 3 – Engage & Nurture Relationships
When you follow those 3 steps consistently,…
You’ll have a growing audience of followers who will be eager to buy your products and services.
But what exactly is involved in each step? And how can you help your people implement them?
With our course on how to Build Your Audience Using Social Media, you’ll get everything you need to learn and teach others how to:
- Develop the mindset you need to successfully grow your audience
- Put everything in place for maximum audience growth before you even start
- Use best practices for attracting your audience on the top social media platforms
- Encourage social media followers to join your email list, so you’re not dependent on social media to communicate with them
- Use simple tactics to engage with your followers and nurture those relationships, so they’ll trust you and be ready to buy from you
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you’ll cover in the course.]
Our brandable, easy-to-customize program is divided into separate modules and lessons, so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can learn from it yourself and start building an audience using social media tactics.
AND, you can use the same materials to help your clients, customers, members, and prospects.
That’s because when you purchase a license to our customizable courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your audience implement a powerful strategy for growing their audience and their business.
And… you’ll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level.
Here’s what you’ll teach in Build Your Audience Using Social Media…
There are 6 modules in the course, containing separate lessons, an introduction, and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Remember, if you’d like to run the course as a presentation, webinar, or recorded video, you can also get slides and other Instructor Materials in the Blaze package for this course. Just CLICK HERE to see everything included.
Here’s an overview of each module’s learning outcomes:
You’ll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Get Ready to Grow Your Audience
You need to be prepared both mentally and practically before you start to build your audience using social media.
In this first module, you’ll show your students how to set their audience growth goals, establish the right audience-growth mindset for success, and evaluate the elements they already have in place to grow their audience.
- Lesson 1: Why Grow an Audience Using Social Media – In Lesson 1, you’ll identify why and how to set audience growth goals and establish the mindset that will help your students achieve those goals
- Lesson 2: Set Up for Audience Growth – In Lesson 2, you’ll help your students evaluate what they already have in place to grow their audience, so that they can identify gaps for further action, including making sure they’re set up to add people to their email list.
Module 2 – Step 1: Get to Know Your Audience
Researching your target market is one of the key tasks any business needs to complete and regularly revisit. You have to be able to describe your ideal customer as if they were someone you knew.
In Module 2, you’ll dig deeper into how your students can understand their audience and find out where on social media they prefer to interact. In this way, they can tailor their audience-building approach to resonate with their ideal customers.
Module 3 – Step 2: Attract Your Ideal Audience
Attracting an audience on social media isn’t about quantity but about quality. You need to be interacting with the people who want to know more about you and how you can help them.
In Module 3, you’ll share tactics your students can use to attract their target audience to their social media platforms and encourage followers to join their their email list. That way, they can start to engage and build relationships with their followers through both social media AND email.
- Lesson 1: Build Your Audience – In Lesson 1, you’ll teach your students how to use social media to attract their audience to become followers, so that they can start to engage and build relationships with them on their preferred platforms.
- Lesson 2: Use Social Media to Build Your Email List – In Lesson 2, you’ll show your students how to encourage their followers to click through to their opt-in lead magnet, so that they consistently add subscribers to their email list. They should never rely just on social media for relationship-building!
Module 4 – Step 3: Engage and Nurture Relationships Before You Sell
Before you can promote anything or make any sales, you MUST build trust and engagement with your followers.
In Module 4, you’ll teach your students how to nurture the relationships they’ve already created on social media and engage more deeply with their audience, so that they become potential customers.
Module 5 – Optimize Your Audience Growth
You’ve spent a considerable amount of time and effort growing your audience, so you’ll want to make sure that you sustain the following you’ve built.
In Module 5, you’ll explore advanced techniques for audience-building that your students can use when they’re ready, so that they can continue to expand their market reach and make more sales.
Module 6 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll teach some tips to get even better results from your students’ audience-building efforts. You’ll also give your students the opportunity to review the course and plan future action.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the Build Your Audience Using Social Media – Beacon package:
- Course Book (11,573 words, 71 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (34 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Audience Building Checklist – For your students to complete to get a snapshot of their current position and identify any gaps.
- Social Media Content Planner – For your students to plan content and activities on the social media platforms of their choice (in .xlsx).
- Summary Cheat Sheet (5,873 words, 35 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (24 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We’ve hand-picked related course topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
IMPORTANT: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
Here are just some of the ways you can use Build Your Audience Using Social Media – Beacon Package:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that’s inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Build Your Audience Using Social Media” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Build Your Audience Using Social Media, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.