Build Your Unique Personal Brand – Beacon Package
Create a Compelling Identity That Attracts Your Ideal Audience
With Build Your Unique Personal Brand, you’ll get everything you need to deliver your own self-study course, where you’ll show your audience how to create a compelling personal brand identity that attracts their ideal audience.
Most business owners and entrepreneurs know that it’s essential to define a brand for their business. But developing a personal brand is even more important.
Your personal brand tells people who you are, as a person, how you are unique, and what value you offer..
It tells people who the human being is behind your business, and it helps your customers relate to you. That’s because…
People follow and trust a person, not a business.
And people will remember YOU, as a person, before they remember your business.
With a clear and compelling personal brand, you’ll be able to:
But how do you build a personal brand that truly represents who you are and what you want to be known for?
And how do you communicate your personal brand to the world?
There are several distinct steps to follow, and we walk through them all in our ready-to-go course – Build Your Unique Personal Brand.
In our ready-to-go program, Build Your Unique Personal Brand, you’ll get all the materials you need to teach people how to create and communicate a compelling personal brand
[See a description of exactly what you’ll teach in each module below.]
This is one of our brandable, done-for-you programs. That means you can learn from it yourself and develop your own personal brand.
Then, you can turn around and use the same materials to help your clients, customers, members, and prospects.
And when you purchase a license to Build Your Unique Personal Brand, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your audience develop a personal brand that expands their reputation and grows their business.
And… you’ll be adding a major asset to your own business that will take it to a whole new level.
Here’s what you’ll teach in Build Your Unique Personal Brand…
There are 12 modules and an introduction in the course, which can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here’s an overview of each module:
- You’ll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Why Do You Need a Personal Brand?
- Branding builds trust and credibility with your audience, which is just as critical for you as an individual as it is for a business. In Module 1, you’ll explore the importance of personal branding and evaluate where your students are currently, so they can start building a personal brand that is both memorable and unique.
Module 2 – Clarify Your Vision for Your Personal Brand
- Being clear about your vision allows you to design a path towards your success. In Module 2, you’ll show your students how to create a vision board for their personal brand, so they can develop inspiring goals to follow.
Module 3 – Define Your Personal Value
- Your uniqueness as a human being will make you stand out from other people in your field. In Module 3, you will help your students clarify their qualities and values, which will underpin their personal brand and show their authenticity.
Module 4 – Craft Your Personal Brand Message
- You need to communicate your uniqueness in a concise way that also conveys the benefits you offer. In Module 4, you’ll teach your students how to craft a personal brand message and story that expresses both their personality and value, and which resonates with the right people.
Module 5 – Develop Your Brand’s Visual Style
- Having a cohesive visual representation of your brand is vital. In Module 5, you’ll guide your students to choose the visual look and guidelines for their personal brand, so they present a coherent identity that’s immediately recognizable everywhere.
- Module 6 – Refine Your Brand Communication Style
You express your personal brand not just through visuals, but also how you behave, online and off. In Module 6, you’ll discuss how your students communicate their personal brand through their words and behaviors, so everything they say and do conveys the same message and image.
Module 7 – Assemble Your Branding Pack
- Once you’ve defined the foundation for your personal brand, you need to make sure it’s consistent all the time. In Module 7, you’ll show your students how to put together a pack or folder with all their branding assets handy, and to make the necessary changes to their website, profiles, and bios.
Module 8 – Select Your Brand Communication Channels
- With your personal brand clearly defined, you now need a strategy for spreading the word. In Module 8, you’ll focus on how your students can use content to build their personal brand and the methods best suited to reach their target audience, such as blogging and video.
Module 9 – Use Social Media to Build Your Personal Brand
- Social media is a powerful tool for establishing your personal brand and helping you stand out in your industry. In Module 9, you’ll teach your students how to create a social media strategy that enhances their personal brand and helps them engage with their audience… without eating up all their time.
Module 10 – Manage Your Personal Brand Online and Offline
- When you have a personal brand, you’re putting yourself out there for the world to see. In Module 10, you’ll show your students how to manage their personal brand image, online and offline, so they retain a responsible and reliable reputation that inspires their audience’s trust.
Module 11 – Leverage Your Personal Brand through Your Network
- Having a clear personal brand helps you expand the value of your network of personal and professional connections. In Module 11, you’ll explore ways for your students to leverage their personal brand to build relationships that lead to new opportunities and increased influence.
Module 12 – Review and Refine
- In this final module, your students will bring together everything they’ve done in the course to form a powerful branding blueprint. You’ll also give your students the opportunity to review the course and plan future action, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the Build Your Unique Personal Brand – Beacon package:
- Course Book (12183 words, 83 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (36 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Core Values Exercise – Use together with the Action Guide to narrow down your core values
- How Others See Me Exercise – Use together with the Action Guide to find out how others see you in the world.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (7433 words, 44 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time.
- Graphics (27 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We’ve hand-picked 12 topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Build Your Unique Personal Brand:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that’s inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Build Your Unique Personal Brand” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Build Your Unique Personal Brand, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.