Promote & Market Your Business Book
How to Increase Sales and Put Your Book to Work for Your Business
With Promote & Market Your Business Book – Beacon package, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course or eBook,
….where you’ll teach your audience how to increase sales and put their book to work for their business.
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content AND instructor materials (including slides).
Here’s exactly what you’ll get in ‘Promote & Market Your Business Book’…
Are you a business coach, service provider, or course creator?
Want to earn more AND help your audience at the same time?
Then keep reading to find out how you can leverage the power of delivering your own course on book marketing.
Anyone in business who wants to demonstrate their expertise will benefit from writing their own ‘business book’. It helps you to:
- Increase your visibility
- Establish your credibility
- Set you apart from your competitors
- Attract new leads for your products and services
- Bring in clients at higher rates
- Open opportunities for other types of business
It’s also a great form of passive income. And who doesn’t want that?!
But just writing a book and putting it on amazon won’t do much for you if no one sees it.
If you want the sweat and tears you poured into your book to pay off….
You need to put that same effort into marketing your book.
So, what can you do to help your audience get the sales and impact their book deserves?
Teach them a step-by-step process for launching and marketing their book.
You don’t even have to create any of the course content yourself!
Content Sparks has created a premium, Ready-to-Teach course called ‘Promote and Market Your Business Book’ that you can both LEARN from and TEACH under your own name.
This powerful program covers the strategic process for launching, marketing, and leveraging your book,
….even if you haven’t made any sales yet.
And while the course is designed for people who already have a book, you can easily combine it with our course on how to Write Your Expert Book, if your audience hasn’t done that yet.
In Promote & Market Your Business Book you’ll teach your students how to:
- Ensure they have multiple formats of their book – to appeal to a wide range of readers (and listeners)
- Set up all the elements they need for a successful launch and beyond
- Follow a proven launch process and timeline – to maximize visibility and sales
- Continue to market their book post-launch,… so they can earn passive income ongoing
- Leverage their book to attract more leads and create other sources of income
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you’ll cover in the course.]
Our brandable, easy-to-customize program is divided into separate modules and lessons, so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can learn from it yourself and start putting your own book to work for you,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That’s because when you purchase a license to our customizable courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your audience implement a powerful strategy for growing their audience and their business.
And… you’ll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level.
Here’s what you’ll teach in Promote & Market Your Business Book…
There are 7 modules in the course, containing separate lessons, an introduction, and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Remember, if you’d like to run the course as a presentation, webinar, or recorded video, you can also get slides and other Instructor Materials in the Blaze package for this course. Just CLICK HERE to see everything included.
Here’s an overview of each module’s learning outcomes:
You’ll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Book?
Your students have taken time to write and publish a book, but it may not be bringing in the results they wanted.
In this first module, you’ll guide your students to take stock and check in on what’s happening with their book.
- Lesson 1: Your Marketing Assets – In Lesson 1, your students will evaluate their current marketing assets so they can identify gaps that, when filled, will ramp up sales and revenue.
- Lesson 2: Review Your Sales Performance – In Lesson 2, your students will review the sales performance of their published book and take any necessary steps to make it more sell-able.
Module 2 – Your Publishing Options
When your students first published their book, they probably looked at the options available and chose what seemed best at the time.
In Module 2, you’ll explore the current, main publishing options available and the basics for how to publish a print, a digital, and an audio version of their book.
- Lesson 1: Publishing and Print Versions – In Lesson 1, you’ll help your students choose from the publishing options available to ensure their book has the widest circulation, and publish a print version so they will always have a physical book to share.
- Lesson 2: Digital Books – In Lesson 2, you’ll teach your students how to publish a digital version of their book, so that readers can sample their work at an entry-level price.
- Lesson 3: Audio Books – In Lesson 3, you’ll show your students how to publish an audio version of their book, which will provide an option for people who want to listen rather than read.
Module 3 – Set Up for Sales Success
If your students want to succeed with sales of their book, they need to know what goal they’re striving for, how they’ll get there, and who will support and help them along the way.
In Module 3, you’ll guide your students through everything that needs to happen in the pre-launch phase, and you’ll give them a proven book launch timeline.
- Lesson 1: Set Launch Goals – In Lesson 1, you’ll have your students identify specific goals for their book launch, including financial goals, so that they can allocate an appropriate budget.
- Lesson 2: Develop Launch Material – In Lesson 2, you’ll show your students how to create marketing material to use during their launch and find opportunities to get their book noticed, so that they get the maximum coverage possible.
- Lesson 3: Build Your Launch Team – In Lesson 3, you’ll help your students identify the supporters who will promote their book for them, so that they are sure to have a successful launch and make sales.
- Lesson 4: Plan Events – In Lesson 4, you’ll show your student’s how to plan and organize events that will take place during the launch period, so that everything is set up well before their launch date.
- Lesson 5: Your Launch Timeline -In Lesson 5, you’ll help your students set up a detailed launch timeline, so that they keep on track with the necessary tasks during the launch and don’t get overwhelmed deciding what to do next.
Module 4 – The Launch
With everything in place for a successful launch, in Module 4, you’ll take your students through the tasks for launch day itself and the entire launch period, so that they excite interest in their book and generate sales.
Module 5 – Post Launch
Your students don’t just sit back and relax after their book launch is over. There’s still plenty to do.
In Module 5, you’ll show your students how to plan activities to keep sales momentum going post-launch, so that they can continue to make book sales.
Module 6 – Leverage
Your students will have had some sales success during their book launch, but there are plenty more opportunities to increase their income by leveraging their book.
In Module 6, you’ll explore products and services they can offer based on their book’s content, and help them find ways to use their book’s success to attract new leads and expand their visibility.
- Lesson 1: Build Products and Services around Your Book – In Lesson 1, you’ll show your students how to pick products and services they can extract from their book for increased income, so that they tap the potential of their book to grow their business.
- Lesson 2: Use Your Book to Develop Your Visibility – In Lesson 2, you’ll show your students ways that they can use their book success as a source of steady leads and to expand their reputation and reach.
Module 7 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll share some tips to keep your students getting results from their published book.
You’ll also have the opportunity to review the course and have your students plan future action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the Promote & Market Your Business Book – Beacon package:
- Course Book (14,193 words, 87 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (46 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful studeents.
- Marketing Assets Checklist – for your students to see where they have gaps in their book marketing.
- Book Launch Timeline – for your students to plan out their pre-launch activities and stay on track (just plug in the launch date and each task deadline is generated for them!)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (5,824 words, 38 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (35 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We’ve hand-picked related course topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
IMPORTANT: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
Here are just some of the ways you can use Promote & Market Your Business Book – Beacon Package:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to demonstrate your expertise and get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that’s inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Promote & Market Your Business Book” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource AND have a source of passive income
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Promote & Market Your Business Book, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.