Create Your Group Coaching Program
How to Design a Group Coaching Program That Expands Your Impact & Transforms Lives
With Create Your Group Coaching Program – Beacon package, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course or eBook,
….where you’ll teach your audience how to design a group coaching program that expands their impact & transforms lives
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content AND instructor materials (including slides).
Here’s exactly what you’ll get in ‘Create Your Group Coaching Program’…
Are you a business coach, consultant, or trainer?
Are your clients and customers looking for a way off the hamster wheel of trading time for cash?
Well, you’re in the right place to help them!
Anyone trying to build a solid coaching practice or service business knows it’s hard to thrive unless you have 1-to-1 clients. But there’s a BIG problem with that:
- You can only serve a few people at a time
- You’re always struggling to find your next client
- Earning more means working longer hours… and never having a moment to yourself.
There IS another way…
Group Coaching Programs give you the ability to impact more lives AND give the personal attention that gets better results for clients.
With group coaching, you work with small groups of clients in live sessions, often in combination with other training and resources.
It’s the ideal mix of coaching, training, and accountability.
It gets the best results for the more clients…. Without breaking the bank for anyone!
1-to-1 coaching isn’t for everyone, and it can be too expensive for many people.
Luckily, sometimes less is actually more… as long as you know how to make ‘less’ work for you.
Because the truth is…
More people can afford a LITTLE of you than those who can afford ALL of you.
But just because you’re a skilled coach, doesn’t mean you’re a natural at group coaching.
When you’re coaching a group of people, the dynamics are different. You have to do things like:
- Build in engagement and accountability
- Facilitate relationships among group members
- Handle potential conflict
- Spark conversation and exchange of ideas
- Ensure everyone is participating in the sessions and keeping up
As a group coach, you want clients to be making progress and begging you for the next group session.
How can you teach your own audience to deliver group coaching programs like that?
We’ve got your back!
Content Sparks has created a powerful, 6-module, Ready-to-Teach course called ‘Create Your Group Coaching Program’ that you can both LEARN from and TEACH under your own name.
This premium program covers the critical components for creating a wildly-engaged, high impact group coaching experience,
….without burning out or spending every waking second of every single day on your tablet or laptop, or walking around with your phone glued to your hand.
No matter where your audience is right now in their business…
Whether they’re a new coach wondering “How the heck do I even start a group coaching program?”
Or a more established coach or trainer who’s had a business for years, but just never gained traction with their group coaching programs….
Or a consultant who’s nestled somewhere in between…
Our brandable, easy-to-edit course is perfect for them.
In Create Your Group Coaching Program you’ll teach your students how to:
- Establish the group coaching mindset they need in order to create profitable, thriving group programs… without burning out or trying to please everyone
- Plan, and create their results-focused group coaching program with ease and efficiency (no more late nights or last-minute “What do I do?” panic attacks)
- Run engaging, productive live group sessions… where members feel safe, supported, and motivated to succeed
- Set up the marketing essentials they need in order to make sure their group coaching program isn’t just effective, but also profitable (no more relying on 1:1 clients)
- Evaluate what’s working and what isn’t… both for their group members AND for their own goals
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you’ll cover in the course.]
Our brandable, easy-to-customize program is divided into separate modules and lessons, so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can learn from it yourself and start creating your group coaching program.
AND, you can use the same materials to help your clients, customers, members, and prospects.
That’s because when you purchase a license to our customizable courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your audience implement a powerful strategy for growing their audience and their business.
And… you’ll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level.
Here’s what you’ll teach in Create Your Group Coaching Program…
There are 6 modules in the course, containing separate lessons, an introduction, and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Remember, if you’d like to run the course as a presentation, webinar, or recorded video, you can also get slides and other Instructor Materials in the Blaze package for this course. Just CLICK HERE to see everything included.
Here’s an overview of each module’s learning outcomes:
You’ll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Why Group Coaching?
Having a group coaching program can eliminate your business burnout, help your clients get exceptional results, grow your revenue, AND enable you to make a bigger impact on more people’s lives. Your students need to work smarter, not harder.
In this first module, you’ll explore the benefits group coaching can provide to your students’ business and their potential customers. You’ll help them establish a group coaching mindset for success, and guide them to set clear business goals they want to achieve with a group coaching program.
Module 2 – Design Your Results-Driven Group Coaching Program
You know that you want to offer a group coaching program and you’ve identified the goals you want to achieve with it.
In Module 2, you’ll guide your students through creating their Group Coaching Program Plan, including all the details of how they’ll structure and deliver their offer.
- Lesson 1: Identify Your Audience – In Lesson 1, you’ll uncover the secrets to finding the perfect audience for your students’ programs – those dreamy clients who will love (and be able to afford) their group coaching.
- Lesson 2: Define the Theme and Key Elements of Your Program – In Lesson 2, you’ll love how we make it so simple for your students to pick a theme for their group coaching and create the elements that stick in their clients’ hearts & minds.
- Lesson 3: Design Your Program Structure – In Lesson 3, you’ll show your students the number one thing they can do to ensure that their program supports their students.
- Lesson 4: Decide on Delivery and Communication Methods – In Lesson 4, you’ll help your students choose the best delivery and communication methods for their unique coaching program audience.
- Lesson 5: Create Your Coaching Content – In Lesson 5, you’ll explore how to create high-value, low content materials that resonate with your students’ audience. They’ll love these so much they’ll want to use them over and over again!
Module 3 – Apply Proven Group Coaching Skills to Facilitate Success
The truth? Locating your audience and choosing your delivery method is just the beginning. If you truly want to create a group coaching program that gets results and frees you from the grind, you have to have some skills that are unique to group coaching. The strategies and tools in Module 3 will help.
- Lesson 1: Group Coaching Skills – In Lesson 1, you’ll teach your students simple group coaching skills that will help facilitate outcome, build trust, and create an environment where their members feel safe, supported, and motivated.
- Lesson 2: Guidelines for Running Successful Group Sessions – In Lesson 2, you’ll show your students how to plan the specifics of different types of live group sessions and deal with common pitfalls that can derail everyone’s progress.
Module 4 – Marketing Your Program
Now that you have a group coaching program you’re sure will help people, you’ll want to get the word out and start enrolling members.
In Module 4, you’ll show your students how to set up the basics they need in order to sell their program and attract the clients who will benefit most.
Module 5 – Evaluating Results
Once you’ve run your group coaching program, you’ll want to evaluate it to make sure that it’s meeting your business needs while achieving the goals your group members are striving for.
In Module 5, you’ll help your students choose evaluation tools and analyze the results they’ve obtained so far.
Module 6 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll teach some tips to your students to capitalize on their group programs. You’ll also give your students the opportunity to review the course and plan future action.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the Create Your Group Coaching Program – Beacon package:
- Course Book (13,598 words, 88 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (41 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire – for your students to fill out and gauge their level of competence in each coaching skill.
- Group Coaching Intake Form – a sample intake form for your students to adapt for their own use, to evaluate potential group members.
- Weekly Accountability Template – a sample template your students can use to help their group members stay accountable for taking action to achieve their goals.
- Group Coaching Planner – for your students to plan out all the details of their group coaching program.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (6,320 words, 42 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (30 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We’ve hand-picked related course topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
IMPORTANT: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
Here are just some of the ways you can use Create Your Group Coaching Program – Beacon Package:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to demonstrate your expertise and get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that’s inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Create Your Group Coaching Program” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Create Your Group Coaching Program, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.