Starting, Growing and Sustaining a Scaleable Business is a series of courses that we’ve hand-selected from our catalog, all involving skills needed to get a new business off the ground and profitable. You’ll see a typical target audience and overall curriculum goals below.
The courses themselves don’t have to be delivered in the order listed, however they are meant to build on each other to help students achieve their objectives more comprehensively.
Click on the button below to open a pop-up box with a brief summary and link to each of each course:
Click on any of the titles below to go to the individual sales pages to see more details.
- Start Your Own Business: Step-by-Step – This course is not included in this version of the bundle, since the bundle is for buyers of the Start Your Own Business course only
- Target Marketing Fundamentals
- How to Create a Realistic Content Marketing Plan
- Introduction to SEO and Keywords
- Branding 101 – Design and Market Your Brand
- Blogging Mastery
- How to Attract and Engage Your Audience with Visuals
- How to Create an Email List from Scratch
- On-Camera Video Basics
- Copywriting 101 for Small Businesses
- Business Success Habits – Beacon
- Project Management Made Easy
This curriculum could easily form the basis of a 12-month membership program, live workshop series, bonus resource for your clients, or could be offered as upsells to any marketing or business growth program.
Individuals or entrepreneurs who are thinking of setting up a new product-based or service-based business and who need to know the key steps to put in place to get off to a good start.
Participants will gain:
- A clear focus and plan for starting a new business including branding, marketing and launching a new product or service.
- The skills for generating leads through email and content marketing to attract potential customers.
- Ways to improve their productivity and manage their business and their marketing more effectively.