Customer Service Automation
How to Leverage the Power of Technology to Deliver World Class Service … No Matter How Big Your Business
In Customer Service Automation, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to use technology to automate customer service, delivering it at a world class level.
Why share or sell ‘Customer Service Automation’?
Good customer service is crucial for any business. It can mean the difference between a loyal following who sing your praises and disgruntled ex-customers who share their frustration with others.
But delivering top-notch service can take time, energy, and money. Large companies spend a significant budget to employ, train, and manage their support team.
How can smaller businesses and entrepreneurs with a limited budget compete?
Luckily, technological advances have made it possible to automate many processes that required a live person in the past.
However, there are right ways and wrong ways to automate. And your clients need you to teach them the best ways to automate their customer service while delivering a higher level of satisfaction than before.
With our brandable course on Customer Service Automation, you’ll be able to teach your clients the best ways to tap technology to raise the level of their customer service… while saving themselves time and money.
By the time your clients are done with the course, they’ll be thrilled to see how easily they can better serve their customers, reduce complaints, and become known as a model for superior customer service.
Here’s what you’ll teach in Customer Service Automation
There are 6 modules in the course, as well as a Conclusion in which you do a final review and action planning.
- Introduction You’ll start off with a quick introduction into why customer service automation is so important, and the benefits it can offer a business, such as saving time and money, and allowing for focus on other priorities.
- Mind Your FAQs In the second module, you’ll teach your clients how to create a database of FAQs for their customers, how to manage them, and the benefits of using Help Desk technology . They won’t have to waste time answering the same questions over and over, and their customers can get quick answers.
- Conquer Confusion with Tutorials Next, you’ll discuss the benefits of creating tutorials for more complex questions. You’ll offer some valuable tips for tutorial creation and discuss the option of walkthrough software. With a collection of tutorials at their fingertips, your clients can eliminate many customer service issues before they arise.
- Crowdsource with Your Community In the fourth module, you’ll show your clients how they can use their customer base to put together a community of people who can help one another troubleshoot problems. Existing customers can often provide valuable insights that the business owner didn’t think of.
- Go High-Tech with Chat Bots In the fifth module, you’ll explore the use of Chat Bots for automating customer service. Virtual Agents are everywhere these days and are becoming easier and cheaper to implement all the time. You’ll show your clients howthey can use chat bots to give their customers instant answers with a semi-personal feel.
- Tap into the Power of Email Automation In this module, you’ll show your clients how they can use an email autoresponder as part of their customer service strategy. You’ll briefly discuss how to get customers and prospects onto a list, the types of content to email, and how to create an email schedule that delivers the right content at the right time.
- Conclusion and Next Steps In the final module, you’ll briefly summarize everything your clients have learned throughout the course and discuss the pitfalls to avoid as they go forward with customer service automation. Finally, you’ll have them do some action planning for what they’ll do as soon as they leave the course.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the Customer Service Automation Package:
- Course Book (7,329 words, 40 pages) Contains all the information your clients need for learning how to use technology to automate their Customer Service efforts (Value $997)
- Workbook (713 words, 24 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Summary Checklist (3,162 words, 12 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (6 Graphics in .jpg & .ppt) – Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- Infographics (.jpg & .ppt) – Two visual lists – of Best Practices and Mistakes to Avoid – so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned (outsourcing these would cost at least $100)
- List of Tools – A list of different tools to use for automating customer service.
- Slideshow (131 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the ppt) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your own words and examples.
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- 30 Tweets (30 Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
- 5 Tips Images (For sharing on Social Media and driving more traffic to your content; in .pptx and .png)
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Customer Service Automation:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content Customer Service Automation:
Contents are delivered as .doc, ppt and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Customer Service Automation, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.