Create Your Marketing Message
Captivate Your Audience with Messaging that Resonates & Converts
With Create Your Marketing Message – Beacon package, you’ll get everything you need to create your own online course in record time,
….where you’ll teach your customers how to craft messages that speak directly to their ideal audience and result in more conversions and sales.
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content AND instructor materials (including slides).
Why share or sell ‘Create Your Marketing Message’?
Because your marketing message is at the heart of all your marketing.
It’s how you connect with your audience on a personal level. And when your message resonates, they want to take the next step – whether that’s clicking a button, making a call, or any other action.
When your ideal customer reads or hears your message, they need to be saying to themselves “you’re talking to me!”
Get your messaging wrong and they walk away, you lose out on sales, and your business flounders.
But get your marketing message right and..
- Your audience will expand,
- Your revenue will go up, and
- You’ll see exponential growth in your business.
Unfortunately, most business owners don’t have a clear, effective marketing message.
Either they don’t know their audience well enough, they don’t use the right wording, they don’t make themselves stand out, or maybe they just try too hard to be clever.
But just imagine that you’re the one your customers feel a connection with.
Picture yourself knowing exactly what to say whenever you’re creating new marketing content.
Visualize the words flowing easily and being confident that what you say will resonate with your audience.
Of course, it’s never quite that simple.
There are key steps you need to take and a proven framework you can follow.
Which is exactly what you’ll be able to learn AND teach in our ready-to-go course kit – Create Your Marketing Message.
This is one of our brandable programs, which means you can customize it to your audience and voice, and then teach it as your own. Or learn from it yourself first, and then teach it to others.
Here’s the Success Roadmap you’ll take your students through in the course:
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you’ll cover in the course.]
You’ll get all the materials you need to learn, teach, and attract students to your course, where you’ll show them how to:
- Recognize why getting clear on your messaging is essential to your marketing success
- Describe your ideal customer in depth,… so you’re crystal clear on who your message is speaking to
- Identify your ideal customer’s key challenges and the language they use,… so your wording resonates at a personal, emotional level
- Clarify what makes you stand out from your competition,… so that you can demonstrate why customers should buy from you
- Craft a compelling marketing message that will motivate your ideal customer to take the next step
- Tailor your messages for different marketing channels,… so you engage your customers the right way – where they spend time
- Customize your next message, based on your marketing priorities,… so you continue to grow your customer base and sales.
- ….and more!
Our ready-to-teach program is divided into separate modules, so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid student overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is easy to edit and brand.
That’s because when you purchase a license to our brandable, done-for-you courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your audience develop an essential skill that results in compelling marketing messages that resonate with their customer every time.
And… you won’t even have to create any of your course content from scratch. You can have your course ready to launch in just a few days!
Here’s what you’ll teach in Create Your Marketing Message…
There are 7 modules in the course, with separate lessons, and final action planning that ensures your students achieve success from your training.
And with the way the materials are structured, you can easily deliver your course as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Remember, if you’d like to run the course as a presentation, webinar, or recorded video, you can also get slides and other Instructor Materials in the Blaze package for this course.
Here’s a summary of each module’s learning outcomes:
You’ll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Why You Need A Compelling Marketing Message
If you’re not getting the results you want from your marketing tactics, it isn’t necessarily the tactic itself that isn’t working. It could be the wording you use.
In this first module, you’ll help your students recognize how their business will improve once they’ve cracked the code of writing compelling marketing messages.
Module 2 – Who is Your Ideal Customer?
Whenever you review your marketing practices, it’s essential to revisit your customer profile. If you don’t, you’ll never know who you’re really talking to.
In Module 2, you’ll have your students review and refine their ideal customer profile, so that they can understand them in depth. You’ll do a deep dive into how to understand their ideal customers pain points and challenges, so they can address those in their messaging.
- Lesson 1: Describe Your Ideal Customer – In Lesson 1, you’ll show your students how to describe their ideal customer, so that they know them well enough to tailor marketing messages that speak directly to that customer.
- Lesson 2: Identify Their Pain Points – In Lesson 2, you’ll show your students how to identify the key challenges their ideal customer is facing and the language they use to describe their issues, so that your students’ marketing messages address their customers’ pain in words that resonate.
Module 3 – What Makes You Different?
What you and your business stand for, along with what makes you different, are crucial elements in your marketing messages. These are the elements that give your students a marketing edge in a crowded marketplace.
In Module 3, you’ll discuss how your students can clarify what makes them stand out from their competition, so that they can promote the value of their difference to potential customers.
Module 4 – Craft Your Core Message
Next, you’ll walk through the step-by-step process that brings everything together into one core, compelling marketing message.
In Module 4, you’ll walk your students through how to craft their main marketing message that will attract their ideal customer, so that their customer will always be motivated to take the next step.
Module 5 – How to Communicate Your Marketing Messages
You have your core message. Now it’s time to think about how to communicate that marketing message to your audience.
In Module 5, you’ll explore how your students can tailor their messages to suit all their marketing channels, so that they’ll be interacting appropriately and engaging with their potential customers where their audience spends time.
Module 6 – Develop New Marketing Messages
By this point, you have a solid framework for developing marketing messages.
In Module 6, you’ll show your students how to customize the next marketing message that best fits their needs right now, so that they can use it to keep building their audience and attracting new customers.
Module 7 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll share with your students some tips to continue getting results from their marketing messages
You’ll also review the course and have your students plan their next action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the Create Your Marketing Message – Beacon Package:
- Course Book (12,767 words, 87 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (44 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- Ideal Customer Profile (5 pages) – To put all customer research and information together to create an ideal customer profile.
- Marketing Message Framework (5 pages) – Use this template to craft marketing messages any time they’re needed.
- Marketing Message Checklist – Use this 10-point checklist to ensure any marketing message covers the essentials for success.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (5,908 words, 35 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (28 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Course Success Road Map Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of your students’ path through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png). TIP: This is a great visual to use when marketing your course too!)
- Suggested Curriculum – We’ve hand-picked related course topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
IMPORTANT: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze’ package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
Here are just some of the ways you can use Create Your Marketing Message – Beacon Package:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to demonstrate your expertise and get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that’s inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Create Your Marketing Message” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Ready-to-Teach Courses from Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder and CEO of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you courses you can deliver under your own name.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a professional online course (or live workshop) ready to launch in just a couple days…
- You share or sell the course for multiple times what you paid (getting a massive ROI)…
- You become the go-to resource for your audience AND have a source of passive income.
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn’s materials help me to stay stealthy. I’m able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.”
– Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Create Your Marketing Message, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.