Did you know that creating original content is one of the biggest challenges of nearly 70% of content marketers?
Not only that, but producing ENOUGH content is an even bigger challenge than producing ENGAGING content!
You can help people tackle these challenges head-on with our Content Creation Mastery training program.
By the time you’ve finished delivering this fully customizable training program, your learners will be able to:
- Design their own content creation strategy
- Identify the keys to becoming a content creation machine
- Create 7 or more different pieces of original content….by the time they’ve finished the course!
- Draft an editorial calendar for the next month
This is a program that’s perfect for ANYONE who needs to create content on a regular basis for their business.
Here’s what you’ll get in Content Creation Mastery:
- The Importance of Having a Content Strategy – (666 Words)
- Keys to Becoming a Content Creation Machines – (573 Words)
- Content Template – The List Post – (519 Words)
- Content Template – The Most Common Mistakes Post – (486 Words)
- Creating High Quality Content through Curated News Stories – (495 Words)
- Easy Content Creation – Data to Inforgraphic – (497 Words)
- Content Template – The How-To Post – (475 Words)
- Content Template – The FAQ Post – (489 Words)
- Easy Content Creation – From Tips to Slides to Video – (512 Words)
- Create your Editorial Calendar – (566 Words)
- 10-Part Course Book – Content Creation Mastery (34 page, 10-part course book with all the information needed for each module)
- Course Workbook (Worksheets that people complete as part of the course’s learning activities)
- Infographic (High-quality, easy to edit Infographic on the keys to compelling content)
- 21 Types of Engaging Content (A concise list of different type of content)
- Tools for Content Creation Efficiency (A list of useful resources)
- Bonus Article Templates (4 bonus, ready-to-use article templates)
- Powerpoint Slide Presentations (In two different styles – each provided as separate presentations as well)
- Speaker Notes (Use the text provided in the Notes section of the slides to guide your webinars, videos and presentations)
- Mind Map of the Course (A Birds-Eye-View of everything included)
- Outlines of all chapters (great for rewriting, reorganizing and repurposing your content)
- Tips for How To Use Your PLR (Best practices for customizing your content for maximum success)
- Blog Posts (5 pre-written articles on Content Creation – Use as posts or transform to video and other media)
- 30 Tweets (Pre-written tweets about Content Creation – Can also be used for Facebook and other social media)
- 5 Instant Article Templates (Presented in a short-report format – To use for list-building, lead gen, or bonuses)
- eCovers (In 3D and flat .png and .psd – Edit them to suit your brand)
- Email Autoresponder Series (5 follow-up emails – Use after giving away the short report for pre-selling the course)
- Squeeze & Sales Pages (Editable Sales and Squeeze Pages for you to market & sell your course.)
Content Creation Mastery :
Screenshot previews of all your course components:
Some ideas for using and repurposing your content
- Use some or all of the content to build your list through squeeze page giveaways or as a printed report to hand to offline customers.
- Share the visuals on social media or add to other content.
- Use the blog posts and infographic content on your blog for educating your readers.
- Use the content as part of an autoresponder series that promotes an ebook or course, either your own or as an affiliate.
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each topic
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire pack, all combined as a paid ebook or course.
- Use the slides for slideshare sites and then record those as videos to add to the content, or to drive traffic to your site via video sharing sites.
- Use the outlines to rewrite the content and distribute on guest blogs and directories to establish yourself as an expert and drive traffic back to your site or to your own or an affiliate offer.
- Hold a webinar, Hangout, or teleseminar and use the speaker notes in the slides as the basis for your script. Then follow up with paid coaching sessions that go into more detail about implementing what participants learned.
- Add the content to your membership site to help people learn about this topic.
- Combine the content with other PLR to create an even larger course or series of courses.
- Use the tweets or snippets of the content as social media updates to fill up your social media schedule or as tips of the day.
- Use the content and tools for yourself and your clients or to learn more about this topic.
Want to see an article sample? Here’s a snippet from “Content Creation Mastery – The Most Common Mistakes Post”:
The best articles are those that identify a problem and then offer a solution. ‘Most common mistakes’ articles are great because they do just that: identify common mistakes people make and then offer a solution, which is the right way to do a task. Common mistakes posts usually say something in the title like ‘Common Mistakes You’re Making’ or ‘Common Mistakes You Didn’t Know’ in order to add urgency to the situation. The reader then asks, ‘Am I making these mistakes?’
Start by collecting a list of mistakes. If no particular mistakes come to mind, try going backwards and think first of the right way to do the task at hand. Then turn the opposite way into a ‘mistake.’
For example, when you first open a bottle of red wine you should let it air for a few minutes. Turn that around and the mistake is that people open the bottle and pour immediately without giving the wine proper time to aerate.
You can either create a list post of mistakes, listing 20 mistakes and just one sentence or two telling the reader how to do it right, or pick a handful of big mistakes that you can elaborate on in more detail.
Content Creation Mastery :
Please read our PLR Rules to see what you CAN and CAN NOT do with your private label rights content.